ParentPay – our online payment service
Please be aware that we do not accept payment in school for dinners or educational visits. These can be made online via a secure website called ParentPay using your credit or debit card. ParentPay will be the only way of making school dinner payments, although you will be able to pay for trips at shops with a PayPoint facility, if you take the barcoded letter from school with your payment. You can still pay cash for book bags at the school office.
What are the benefits to parents and pupils?
- ParentPay is easy-to-use and will offer you the freedom to make online payments whenever and wherever you like 24/7
- The technology used is of the highest internet security available ensuring that your money will reach school safely – offering you peace of mind
- Payments can be made by credit/debit card or also through Paypoint
- Full payment histories and statements are available to you securely online at anytime your children will not have to worry about losing money at school
- You can link all your children to the same account, even if they attend different schools.
What are the benefits to our school?
The more parents that use ParentPay, the greater the benefit is to our school. You can help us reduce workloads for all staff, creating more time to lend to educational support and the smooth running of the school. Using ParentPay also ensures that all financial transactions are safe and secure – helping us to remove costs associated with us having to manage cash securely on the school premises.
How to get started with ParentPay
Once you receive your account activation details
- Visit www.parentpay.com
- Enter your Activation username and password in the Account Login section of the homepage. NB These are for one-time use only, you will choose your own username and password for future access during the activation process
- Provide all the necessary information and choose your new username and password for your account – registering your email will enable us to send your receipts and reminders
Once activation is complete you can go straight to items for payment, select which item(s) you want to add to your basket and proceed to complete payment
If you have any questions, please call in at the daily drop-in sessions, 8.30-9.15am, or call into the Hub to see Mrs Mellor or Mrs Heywood.